50 Common Mistake in English Spelling Mistake Case – English spellings are often confusing. They are complex and perplexing because English is not a phonetic language at all. The writing letters in words do not conform to pronunciation. There is hardly any language, dead or alive, from which English has not liberally borrowed.
This fact makes confusion more confounded. But by patience, perseverance practice, and will improve, one can create an order out of this seeming disorder of English spellings. Most of our common spelling errors are either because first, one has developed a distaste towards spellings, secondly because, one does not carefully note the order of letters in a given word.
Thirdly because lack of one’s determination to improve spelling-skills. And lastly one is a poor speller because one fails to consult the dictionary when required. Below are given a few examples of common mistake in English spelling mistake case!
Blue is RIGHT
Red is WRONG
50 Common Mistake in English Spelling Mistake Case
1. In ancient times a learned person could carry the sum total of human NOLEDGE in his head.
It is KNOWLEDGE, not NOLEDGE.
2. Indonesia is a country with a large VARITY of languages and cultures.
It is VARIETY, not VARITY.
3. After a long discussion, the COMMITE passed the resolution.
It is COMMITTEE, not COMMITE.
4. Both public and private LIBRAYRIES play a vital role in removing illiteracy.
It is LIBRARIES, not LIBRAYRIES.
5. Children enjoy PARTESIPATING in collective outdor activities.
It is PARTICIPATING, not PARTESIPATING.
6. It is HOPPED that more and more people will adopt family PLANING.
It is HOPED, not HOPPED.
Its PLANNING, not PLANING.
7. We DISKUSED the plan in detail before putting it into practice.
It is DISCUSSED, not DISKUSED.
8. The overwhelming response of the public ENCORAGED the performers.
It is ENCOURAGED, not ENCORAGED.
9. Many of our industries were established with foreign COLOBORASION.
It is COLLABORATION, not COLOBORASION.
10. Man being a social animal lives in SOCEITY.
It is SOCIETY, not SOCEITY.
11. He was UNENEMUSLY elected the president of the ASOCIATION.
It is UNANIMOUSLY, not UNENEMUSLY
It is ASSOCIATION, not ASOCIATION.
12. The PASIBALITY of a split in the party cannot be ruled out.
It is POSSIBILITY, not ASOCIATION.
13. I could not sleep THROWOUT the night because of serve pain.
It is THROUGHOUT, not THROWOUT.
14. AWL the boys and GIRLES had assembled for the prayer.
It is ALL, not AWL.
It is GIRLS, not GIRLES.
15. Write your FOOL name in the COLMN.
It is FULL, not FOOL.
It is COLUMN, not COLMN.
16. Practice makes a man PREFECT.
It is PERFECT, not PREFECT.
17. A PLOW is an EMPLEMENT used in farming.
It is PLOUGH, not PLOW.
It is IMPLEMENT, not EMPLEMENT.
18. He took part in many an extra-CURRICULUR activity.
It is CURRICULAR, not CURRICULUR.
19. COFEE is my favourite hot drink.
It is COFFEE, not COFEE.
20. He is likely to continue on his TEMPRARY post.
It is TEMPORARY, not TEMPRARY.
Tags: #common mistake in english grammar pdf #common mistake in english pdf #common mistake in english writing #common mistake in job interview #common mistake in public speaking #common mistake in speaking english #common mistake law definition #common mistake words